I mentioned a while ago that there was a mouse in the backyard. It never seemed to be bothering the garden. Jewel loved it for its entertainment factor and I thought it would be a short term resident. However, I'm pretty sure its still around and may have decided to settle down and have a family. What mouse wouldn't want to when it has a salad bar ready and available 12 months out of the year? I'm pretty sure that the damage to my flowers and a few other plants have been the mouse. Then, there's the fact that only one of the sunflowers I planted came up {I planted over 20}, and my sweet potato squash seeds were dug up and eaten. Not cool. I think its living under the air conditioner. This week's goal...annihilation.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Fed Up...The Mouse Must Go
I mentioned a while ago that there was a mouse in the backyard. It never seemed to be bothering the garden. Jewel loved it for its entertainment factor and I thought it would be a short term resident. However, I'm pretty sure its still around and may have decided to settle down and have a family. What mouse wouldn't want to when it has a salad bar ready and available 12 months out of the year? I'm pretty sure that the damage to my flowers and a few other plants have been the mouse. Then, there's the fact that only one of the sunflowers I planted came up {I planted over 20}, and my sweet potato squash seeds were dug up and eaten. Not cool. I think its living under the air conditioner. This week's goal...annihilation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment