Monday, February 20, 2012

Playing in the Dirt

So happy for the day off today.  Guess what I'm up to? 

It's been requested that I do a video walk through of the garden.  I may do that if I can manage to not sneeze for the duration of the video...been fighting a pesky cold that has me drinking more diet dew than normal just to have enough energy to go about (which probably isn't helping the cold!).  Lots of stuff went into the ground yesterday and today and lots getting ready to after they finish sprouting inside.  I believe I'm going to have to purchase more canning jars and stockpile those freezer bags!

liking the looks of the soil I've mixed more and more...compost with a healthy dose of seasoned manure has added the perfect touch...the key is getting everything in the correct ratio


*yes, I know the difference between soil and dirt...!

No comments:

Post a Comment