Monday, June 16, 2014

Tramatized


Eva is alive and well {picture from just a few minutes ago}.  I guess my previous mention of her led some of you to believe she wasn't...sorry for that.  Remember how I said we took apart the hen house?  It's been almost four weeks since the chickens have had their home shook up and Eva is still so upset with the change that she's stopped laying eggs.  She stopped the day after demolition and hasn't laid one since.  Not sure how to get her back to happy.



*And for those of you who are worried {after talking to my sister}...I really am okay.  I know you all are looking out for me...Eva and I will get back to ourselves sooner or later.  It seems something can be done and my doctor up here has more sympathy {and wants to recommend me to some study due to my rare susceptibility--I passed on that opportunity for the time being}.  I should hopefully be feeling better in a few days and it's giving me the needed excuse to commit to more chilling out.

No comments:

Post a Comment