Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moving Into the Real World!



I moved 5 squash out and 8 cucumbers...here's the squash snugged into their new spots by Pete.

Tennessee Sweet Potato Squash sprout...it has a ways to catch up...my hypothesis is that it will be just a sturdy of a plant but the others will start producing faster.  The inside starts I just transplanted and the outside versions were planted within minutes of each other.

I moved my Tennessee Sweet Potato Squash out into the garden today along with the Boothby Blonde Cucumbers.  Here are some shots of the squash.  I'm comparing the inside starts to the seeds directly planted into the garden this season.  Right now I only have one of the two outside squash seed showing up and none of the Boothby while the inside starts are weeks ahead.  I wonder how the hardiness and productivity will compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment