Sunday, April 13, 2014
Breathing Deeply
Friday evening after a cookout at my sister's place we took a walk down to the community garden plot. It was beyond wonderful to be walking it the evening and have the sun still shining, birds singing, and almost no snow on the landscape.
At the garden a few deer have been walking through the open fence, maybe scoping out the terrain and hoping they'll be lucky enough to keep walking through once everything is growing.
Spring has been here a few weeks, but this past week it truly felt like it! I've been doing a little spring cleaning, rounding up my flip flops {that used to be every day apparel for many years until recently and had been misplaced in my sister's car for the duration of fall and winter not even missed!}, making lists of books I want to read once I have the time summer offers, but mostly I've been breathing as deeply as possible taking in the fresh smells of the forest waking up. So good.
Labels:
community garden,
spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment